What is a street team?
It's a group of committed people who are willing to provide an honest review of my books and help me promote and create awareness of my upcoming releases. Basically, a special inner circle of supporters who enjoy my work and will help spread the word.
But why would I do that, you ask? (You did ask, right?)
Great question! My street team will be privy to insider information about my books before it's ever made public. That's right, you'll be in the know! But that's not all. My active street team members will also be entered in awesome member-only giveaways, earn special prizes, and participate in fun contests, like naming my characters (which earns you an acknowledgement in the book!).
As a active member of my street team, you will have access to:
- An invite to my private Facebook group
- Free ARCs (Advance Readers' Copies) of new titles BEFORE they're available to others
- Awesome member-only giveaways
- Fun contests
- An opportunity to name a character in a future book
- Benchmark prize drawings (You'll love the prize I've picked out if I hit the bestsellers' list!!)
- Exclusive excerpts
- First viewings of my book trailers and book covers
- A blog button or banner, identifying you as an official member of the team
- Insider information about me and my upcoming releases
- Random details about my characters or what I'm currently working on
- Other incentives, such as: signed books, cool swag, and much more!
I would never ask a member of my street team to do anything they don't feel comfortable with, especially anything illegal or unethical. The tasks will always be simple and never take up much time.
What is expected of a Pure Bliss Street Team member?
- Provide HONEST reviews on Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and Goodreads the FIRST WEEK the book releases, which can help it rise to bestseller stardom. Don't worry about forgetting, I'll post a friendly reminder. :)
- Share my book news on whichever social media outlets you frequent (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Goodreads, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogs, Websites, Forums, Book Clubs, etc...)
- If you enjoy my books, talk them up to your friends and family. The more people you tell, the better.
- Hand out free promotional items (bookmarks, pens, keychains, etc...) that I provide you with or give them away to a library, café, or book store.
- Ask your local bookstore or library to order my book by sharing the name of the title, author, and publisher.
- You must have an active Facebook profile, and be friends with me, to join the group.
What I do NOT want you to do:
- Do NOT under any circumstances respond to a negative review on any of my books. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Please be respectful of that.
- Don't be rude, negative, or pushy! If the other party is interested, then share my news with a genuine smile on your face. If they aren't, please don't chase them down the street waving my book at them. While I adore your enthusiasm, I want this to be a positive experience for everyone involved.
- Don't remain a member of the street team if you aren't a fan of my work or do not want to participate in the group. I write stories that I hope my readers will fall in love with and don't want anyone to feel pressured to remain a member if they weren't truly enjoying themselves or my work.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions. I'm happy to guide you through any process you aren't familiar with. There's no such thing as a silly question on this team. If you don't know something, feel free to send me a message or ask the group. Everyone is really supportive.
- Don't feel obligated or guilty if you can't participate in every task. This is voluntary and you may participate as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. But keep in mind that you DO have to be an active and participating member to receive the free ARCS or swag. You are not obligated to perform tricks like a seal with a ball on its nose and you can drop your membership at any time. Non-active members WILL be removed from the group. This is to be fair to the active members who do participate and want to be part of the group. It also keeps our group safe (or safer) from scammers and pirates and allows all of us to get to know each other better.
I'm always happy to answer any questions, so if you have any, please ask! Otherwise, consider this your personal invite to join the Pure Bliss Street Team. At any given time, registration may close without warning, so sign up today! I have lots of fun stuff planned ahead, and I hope you'll join me!
**Special Note: our group does NOT allow posts with frontal nudity, but we DO share sexy posts and posts with sexual humor. If you are someone who is easily offended by sexual content, explicit language, or things of that nature, then this group may not be right for you. Also, you must be at least 18 years old to join.
Here's how to sign up:
Sign up by clicking this link and the "join" button: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PureBlissST/.
Thanks for all the support!