As an active member of my street team, you will have access to:
- An invite to my private Facebook group
- Access to ARC (Advance Readers' Copy) sign-ups of my upcoming titles BEFORE they're available to the general public
- Awesome member-only giveaways
- Fun contests and member-only giveaways
- Exclusive excerpts
- Advance cover reveals
- Insider information about me and my upcoming releases
- Random details or background about my characters and novels. You'll also learn what I'm currently working on
- Other incentives, such as signed books, cool swag, etc.
What is expected of a Pure Bliss Street Team member?
- Provide HONEST reviews, preferably on the FIRST WEEK the book releases. Don't worry about forgetting, I'll post a friendly reminder. :)
- Share my book news on whichever social media outlets you frequent (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Goodreads, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogs, Websites, Forums, Book Clubs, etc.)
- If you enjoy my books, talk them up to your friends and family. The more people you tell, the better.
- Ask your local bookstore or library to order my book by sharing the name of the title, author, and publisher.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions. I'm happy to guide you through any process you aren't familiar with. There's no such thing as a silly question on this team. If you don't know something, feel free to send me a message or ask the group. Everyone is really kind and supportive, I promise.
- Do NOT under any circumstances respond to a negative review on any of my books. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Please be respectful of that.
- Don't feel obligated or guilty if you can't participate in every task. This is voluntary and you may participate as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. But keep in mind that you DO have to be an active and participating member to receive the free ARCS or swag or enter the giveaways.
- You must have an active Facebook profile to join the group.
I'm always happy to answer any questions, so if you have any, please ask! Otherwise, consider this your personal invitation to join the Pure Bliss Street Team. I have lots of fun stuff planned ahead, and I hope you'll join us and be a part of it!
**Special Note: our Facebook group does NOT allow posts with frontal nudity, but we DO share sexy posts and posts with sexual humor. If you are someone who is easily offended by sexual content, explicit language, or things of that nature, then this group may not be right for you. Also, you must be at least 18 years old to join.
Here's how to sign up:
Sign up by clicking this link and the "join" button: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PureBlissST/.
Thanks for all the support!
Are there any fees for joining?ReplyDelete
For some strange reason, my site didn't notify me of your comment until just now. So sorry about that! The answer is no. It's just a fun group for us to hang out in, spread the word about my books, and laugh...a lot. :) Hope you'll join us and check it out!Delete